|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces per month|
|Model:||DN66/93/113||Color:||Blue And Black|
|Carrier Plate:||PP/ABS||Connector:||3/4'' NPT Male Thread|
|Length:||500mm||Service Life:||＞ 5 Years|
air tube diffuser,
epdm diffuser membrane
EPDM membrane bubble tube diffuser aerator, Blower Aeration System bubble diffuser
Fine bubble tube diffuser for wastewater treatment could be connected on one side or in pairs to different rectangular or round tubes (ABS material) with the appropriate adapters. It could be used intermittently and continuously. The membranes are made of good quality EPDM material or silicone and could produce fine or coarse bubbles. The support tubes (ABS or PVC material) could be reused when membranes are replaced.
The working temperature could be -65 ℃ to 232 ℃, which is suitable for pulp and paper industry, petrochemical and refining process.
|Type||Membrane Tube Diffuser|
|MOC||EPDM/Silicon membrane ABS tube||EPDM/Silicon membrane ABS/PP carrier plate||EPDM/Silicon membrane ABS/PP carrier plate|
|Connector||1" NPT male thread 3/4" NPT male thread||1" NPT male thread 3/4" NPT male thread||1" NPT male thread 3/4" NPT male thread|
|SOTE||≥40% (6m submerged)||≥40% (6m submerged)||≥40% (6m submerged)|
|SOTR||≥0.90kg O2/h||≥1.40kg O2/h||≥1.52kg O2/h|
|SAE||≥8.6kg O2/kw.h||≥8.6kg O2/kw.h||≥8.6kg O2/kw.h|
|Service Life||> 5 year||> 5 year||> 5 year|
• Ideal for air-on/air-off applications such as SBRs, aerobic digesters, and anoxic swing zones, as well as continuous operation
• Over 22 million diffusers installed in municipal and industrial applications worldwide
• Higher sustained efficiencies verified through 3rd party testing
• Advanced membrane perforation technique creates an extremely fine, uniform bubble pattern for optimal oxygen transfer
• Low maintenance and long service life of more than 5 years
• Using imported raw material
* Municipal wastewater treatment.
* Industrial wastewater treatment.
* Clean water treatment.
* Sludge stabilization.
* Wastewater ozone diffusion.
* Aeration of fish ponds.
* Aeration of streams and lakes.