|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||standard export package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Usage:||Water Filter Parts||Certification:||CE/ISO9001|
step screen wastewater,
bar rack water treatment
Automatic mechanical rake bar screen for sewage treatment
Mechanical rake bar screen is a kind of advanced solid-liquid separation device in water treatment, which can continuously and automatically remove debris from wastewater for sewage pretreatment.
Structure and Working Principles
This device is provided with several special-shaped teeth which are assembled on the teeth axis based on certain ordering, forming the sealed teeth chain. The lower part is installed in the water inlet. If the chain wheel rotates directionally with even speed, the whole rake chain will move accordingly. Under such circumstances, the solid sundries attached to the tooth will be separated from the liquid and the fluid will flow away through the gap. When the rake chain arrives at its upper end, each group of rakes will carry on self-cleaning by dropping out most of the solid material under gravity and guideline rail, while the rest of the solid will be tidied clean by back running brush. The whole process is carried out continuously and automatically so as to achieve the goal of solid-liquid separation.
|Channel Width B1(mm)||B+100|
|Effective Grille Spacing B2(mm)||B-157|
|Anchor Bolts Spacing B3(mm)||B+200|
|Total Width B4(mm)||B+350|
|Teeth Spacing b(mm)||t=100||1≤b≤10|
|Installing Angle α(˚)||60-85|
|Channel Depth H(mm)||800-12000|
|Height Between Discharge Port and Platform H1(mm)||600-1200|
|Total Height H2(mm)||H+H1+1500|
|Back Rack Height H3(mm)||t=100||≈1000|
|Screen Speed v(m/min)||≈2.1|
|Motor Power N(kw)||0.55-1.1||0.75-1.5||1.1-2.2||1.5-3.0|
|Head Loss(mm)||≤20(no jam)|
|Flow Depth H3(m)||1|
|Flow Velocity V(m/s)||0.8|
|Grid Spacing b(mm)||1||Flow Rate Q(m3/s)||0.03||0.04||0.05||0.06||0.07||0.08||0.08||0.09||0.1||0.11||0.12|
1. The driving unit is directly driven by cycloidal gear reducer or helical gear reducer which shows the nature of working stability, low noise, big load capability and high efficiency in conveying.
2. Simple structure with compact size, easy to install and move. Device can self-clean up while working, easy to maintain.
3. Easy to operate, can be controlled directly on the spot or remote.
4. Include an overload protection device, the machine will shut down automatically when malfunction happens to avoid damage.
5. When the device width exceeds 1500mm, it will be made into a parallel machine to ensure the overall strength.