|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||standard export package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel /SS304/SS316L||Application:||Liquid Solid Separator|
|Function:||Removing COD BOD NH-N TSS||Certification:||CE/ISO9001|
dissolved air flotation clarifier,
daf dissolved air flotation system
97% removal rate daf krofta dissolved air flotation
Dissolved air flotation is an efficient flotation method for water clarification. The term refers to the method of producing flotation by dissolving air in the water under pressure and then releasing the pressure. When the pressure is released the solution becomes supersaturated with air as millions of small bubbles form. These bubbles attach to any particles in the water causing their density to become less than that of water. The particles then rapidly float to the surface for collection and removal, leaving the clarified water behind.
1. Flow rate of one set: 1-300 m³/h.
2. Recycle flow dissolved air flotation.
3. High efficiency pressurization system providing high quantity dissolved-air water to create large quantities of small bubbles.
4. Custom design on different dissolved air flotation equipment and recycle flow ratio according to the type of wastewater and treatment requirement to achieve target removal effect and stability.
5. Adjustable stainless steel chain type skimmer to suit the different quantity of sludge.
6. Integrated coagulation tank and or flocculation tank and cleaning water tank(as optional)is available to save the space and cost.
7. Automatic and remotely controllable.
8. Material of construction: carbon steel epoxy painted, carbon steel FRP line, SS304/SS316.
Dissolved Air Water Volume
Main Motor Power
Air Compressor Power
DAF is a proven, and effective physical-chemical technology commonly used for many industrial and municipal applications, including :
• Product recovery and reuse
• Pretreatment to meet sewer discharge limits
• Pretreatment to reduce loading on downstream biological systems
• Polishing of biological treatment effluent
• Removing silt and grease from industrial water